- 30 people in total are allowed on or around the green at any one time.
- Only club members allowed.
- All players should keep 2 metres apart, or one metre if wearing face masks.
- Groups of players should keep at least 4 metres apart.
- Only 4 jacks to be on the green.
- Club equipment may be used – all equipment must be disinfected/ cleaned before and after use. Spray will be provided.
- The pavilion/ hut must not be used for any refreshments and players should not gather inside.
- IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU INFORM FRED EASTON WHEN YOU HAVE PLAYED. FAILURE TO KEEP ACCURATE RECORDS COULD MEAN CLOSURE OF THE GREEN. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Common sense applies. Players take responsibility for their own actions.
No competitions are being organised at present. We are waiting for further guidance regarding risk assessments.