Guidance on the use of the Bowling Greens
- Bowling is available to individuals practising alone, or playing within household groups, or no more than 2 individuals from different households
- Bowlers from different households must bring their own individual bowling mat and jack.
- There will be no changing or toilet facilities available (ie the clubhouse and greenside buildings will remain closed)
- Only 4 jacks are allowed on the green at any time, so if you arrive and that is the case you must wait until there is a space freed up.
- Social distancing must be maintained between playing groups at all times.
- Please inform Fred Easton of any use of the greens to enable a record to be kept by emailing email@example.com .